Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Prescott confesses to affair
Press Association Wednesday April 26, 2006 9:13 AM
The pair began working together when Ms Temple was appointed as Mr Prescott's Assistant Private Secretary, with special responsibility to organise his diary. She had previously worked as a personal diary secretary for former Northern Ireland Secretary Mo Mowlam, and was said to be close friends with the Labour MP who died of cancer last year.
The divorcee lives in Bordon, Hampshire, with lorry driver Barrie Williams, 46.
Mr Williams told the Mirror: "I feel sick. I can't believe the woman I wanted to marry has slept with John Prescott. I've been betrayed by one of the most powerful men in the UK."

This is a photo of Mr Prescott, I'm with Mr Williams, I can't believe any women would sleep with him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My my, so, you can't believe that any woman would sleep with a ugly, rich, and powerful man! Go and park yourself in a lobby of any luxury hotel anywhere and this is exactly what you'll see; rich, old, and ugly men going in and out with sexiest trophy wifes, secretaries and, occasionally, boy friends. The unfortunate fact for a poor bugger like me is that women find this type of men attractive. Power is one of the strongest aphrodisiacs known to a women folk. I sincerely hope that you are one of them rich ones, because having a Finnish girl friend is a misfortune enough.

Nordbank said...

Finlander thanks for stopping by. I am well aware of the attractions to a woman of a bulging wallet. I am sure, unless you have spent too long in N America, you realised that I was being ironic. In N America the only place you find irony is in a packet of cornflakes.
Unfortunately, I am not rich, nor am I in a position of power. I have had to rely upon, my wit, grace & natural charm to get my end away.